What is it?

The Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence Program (S-I-R) assists U.S. higher education institutions in expanding programs of academic exchange. By supporting non-U.S. scholars through grants for teaching at institutions that might not have a strong international component, both the U.S. institution and the scholar grantee benefit.


How to apply?

The Council of International Exchanges of Scholars manages the application process on behalf of the Fulbright Commission.

Full details on how to apply can be found here.