The educational advising is an essential part of the activities of the Fulbright Commission,
The Educational Advising Center of the Commission is the official authority on providing information on educational opportunities in the United States. It is a part of the worldwide educational advising network of the U.S. Department of State called EducationUSA.
The Educational Advisor affiliated with the Center offers assistance in advising on study in the United States by:
- providing access to catalogs of U.S. colleges and universities;
- information materials on financial assistance for undergraduate and graduate programs;
- providing guidance in finding the appropriate institutition;
- help with completing the application process;
- information on standardized tests (TOEFL, SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, USMLE), study materials and guidance for the tests.
- help with preparing for departure;
- information on financial help;
- information connected with visa issues and health insurance.
If there are interested persons who speak Slovak language only, they can access information on study in the United States HERE.
Information on educational materials available on U.S. standardized tests, information on universities, admission process, finacial help and scholarship and many more you will find HERE.
Information on the content, frequency and availability of the U.S. standardized testing in the Slovak Republic and neighboring countries can be found HERE.
The Fulbright Commission also provides:
- information on Slovak Educational system;
- information on Slovak institutions of higher education and research opportunities;
- assistance with credential evaluation;
- partnership with government, non-profit and other institutions involved in education.